Ramblings of a true to form Gemini

Sunday, June 21, 2009

The Kid Graduated

For my cousin, Jaye Sean, the idea of graduating was always a little questionable. well yesterday he did it. her graduated. so we had a party at his mom's house. Lots of food, lots of people, lots of music and lots of family awkwardness. Started with my sister's boyfriend. he continued to tell the whole damn party that i was pregnant over and over again!! for the record-i am not pregnant, i hope to be, but as of right now i am not- and in between the comments about my pregnancy he had to pick on me being unprepared for the wedding in september. dh didn't come with me, he had to work. if he had been there i doubt that he would stand for sisters bf bull shit. i couldnt wait to get out of there. well i loved seeing my parents and my sisters but sfb was a really ass this time around.

food wise: yesterday: cruosant, a hamburger, chips and fruit salad, tritip, broccoilli, half a baked potato, and mushrooms

today:pb&j, tuna sandwich, necturine, pretzels, red sauce pasta

No comments:

About

Soledad, Ca, United States
I love to smile! I rarely do anything that won't make me, or someone else, smile.

Followers