Ramblings of a true to form Gemini

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Product Review: Pamela's Products Gluten Free Break Mix

I have been missing pizza since I switched to a gluten free diet. I went out looking for a gluten free frozen pizza and found nothing. I figured out that I will have to make my own. After a trip to Whole Foods, I came home with a 19oz pack of Pamela's Gluten Free Bread Mix. I checked out their website and found the recipe for pizza dough. I followed the one for a crunchy crust. I also added corn meal to the baking sheet to help my the crust even more crunchy. The recipe made 3 large pizzas. On one we put Trader Joe's Pesto Sauce and cheese, the other was tomato mushroom sauce with cheese and pepperoni and the last was tomato mushroom sauce with cheese. I didn't get a chance to take pictures of the finished product because my honey and his friends jumped on them as soon as they came out of the oven. If  a group of men who avoid eating healthy food at all costs  will eat it and enjoy something like this, that is saying something in my book. I give this mix 4 Stars, something I will definitely buy again.

No comments:

About

Soledad, Ca, United States
I love to smile! I rarely do anything that won't make me, or someone else, smile.

Followers