Ramblings of a true to form Gemini

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Product Review: Oregon Chai Original

First off, I have never had a chai latte. I was looking for a morning warm drink that was not coffee. Lately, coffee has been upsetting my tummy. So on a whim at Wally World I picked up a box of Oregon Chai Original. It is gluten free. I followed the directions on the package. Boil water, mix in cup and I added a splash of cold milk to cool it enough to drink. It was lovely. Slightly spicy, lightly sweet, a lovely everyday delight. I am not sure what chai latte is soposed to taste like, but this product is super tasty and worth the $4. I give this mix 4 Stars.

No comments:

About

Soledad, Ca, United States
I love to smile! I rarely do anything that won't make me, or someone else, smile.

Followers